In preparation for the inevitable:
- Get all of your kissing done early.
- Make lemon squares (or your version of such) at least once.
- Tuck and roll while you can still tuck and roll.
- Never say, drop dead, instead, practice saying, I will die someday.
- Learn to flex with the situation.
- Create new narratives about yourself as often as possible.
- Forgive everyone and everything.
- Burn your journals and square your affairs before you die.
- Just once, give in to the lowest common denominator in your heart.
- Memory is a loss you cannot mourn. Have no regrets.