If they tell you you’re not a team player:
- Ask them what team they’re on.
- Inform them life is not a sports event.
- Share a list of all of the groups that you care intensely about.
- Remind them: War is not the answer.
- Reproach them: Diversity is an essential good.
- Inquire where it is written that you must transform your deep-rooted values for a job.
Enlighten them regarding the meaning of personal integrity.
- Advise them of your human rights.
- Alert them to their own failings in this matter.
- Give notice that you will respect their values, if they can learn to respect yours.